Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Why do I always feel like a girl ?

i am a 23 yr old male although i was born as a boy but i felt like a girl right from the age of 4 or figure is completely feminine but with no breast development and i feel like wearing girls clothes all the time and my penis size is quiet small please kindly help me
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

Good Day
In testicular feminisation the person looks like a female in all ways. You do not have it. You need to visit a Psychiatrist if you feel those feelings. If you have any problem in your body like no armpit and pubic hair then it could be hormonal problem due to probably chromosomal disorders, but nothing is confirmed without medical examination first.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor