Owl Image

Why did the liquid intake of my daughter reduce after I started weaning ?

Hi, I have a 6 month old daughter her started solids 3 weeks ago and has quickly worked her way up to about 2 tablespoons after each bottle however her bottles have reduced somewhat. She leaves about 60 mls each bottle so now is only drinking around 500 = 550 mls a day in addition to her solids. She has always been a shocking drinker from a newborn (discovered she had silent reflux at 6 weeks old, now on losec). Just wondering if we can continue like this? She is otherwise happy and bright eyed.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012