Why can t I hear out of my right ear?

I ve been having itching eyes for a week, started taking eye drops with a anti-histamine & it worked. This morning I woke up & I can t hear out of my right ear. I ve taking Flonase this morning. It doesn t seem to help to clear my sinus or ears. Any suggestions, please
Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Considering the fact that you have had the symptoms, runny nose, and sinusitis, in my opinion the hearing loss might be a complication of this health condition and it can be caused from an ear infection or eustachian tube blockage from increased nasal secretions.
You should consult an otorhinolaringologist and perform an ear examination to see if there is a middle ear infection and to start using antibiotics tablets and/or ear drops.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.