Why are tiropramide and talniflumate prescribed and is it OK to take ibuprofen for pain?

What is levosulpiride? I have a kidney stone and the doctor here in korea gave me that drug, and tiropramide and talniflumate. but i don t know what they are. Also, I was given an injection but they did not explain to me what it was. Is it still ok to use ibuprofen for pain?
Tue, 28 Jul 2020

Levisulpride is gastro-kinetic drug,used in bloating. Tiropramide is an anti-spasmodic and used in abdominal pain, and Talniflumate is used in mucus reduction. Yes, Ibuprofen can be taken for pain occasionally.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Diwashish Biswas, Internal Medicine Specialist