Why are my tongue and lips sore after the fusion prostate biopsy?

The afternoon after having a fusion prostate biopsy under anesthesia, the left front of my tongue and left lower lip became sore. It is 2 days later, and they are still sore. I thought maybe I bit myself there during the procedure, but I am beginning to wonder if it could be something else.
Tue, 28 Aug 2018

It is local anaesthesia procedure, which may won't cause tongue swelling unless you developed allergy or angioedema or bitten your tongue.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Use antihistamine like chlorpheniramine maleate twice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.