Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Why are my clitoris so painful and how can it be cured ?

HI! i really need your good help! i am now suffering from painful clitoris without any sexual intercourse . how can i get rid of it? its too painful and sensitive to touch! do i need to but creams,ointment or take any meds for my relief? thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  667
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
it could be a fungal infection ,
few of d common causes include ,,

Bacterial Vaginosis
Chlamydia In Women
Genital Herpes In Women
Genital Warts (HPV)
Gonorrhea In Women
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STDs)
Yeast Infection
treatment options based on the cause are,,,
Antibiotics for bacterial vaginal infections, including sexually transmitted diseases
Antifungal drugs for yeast infections
Benzodiazepines or antihistamines for nighttime relief
Ointments containing hormones
Steroid creams or lotions to reduce inflammation,.

Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
in past have you had intercourse at that time you might have had mild pain but you had not taken it seriously &now it may have increase .are there any other symptom like nodule or itching. if no then you can take trifla gugal tab &step tab 2tab 3time for 15 days.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor