Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Why am i unable to ejaculate from oral sex ?

I think i suffer from retarded ejaculation i can ejaculate from masterbation and from sex within a couple minutes but not at all from oralis there anything i can do to help things along? My current gf and i aren t ready for intercourse but we give each other oral all the time..she gets really upset because she thinks she doesn t make me feel as good as i make her feel unless i ejaculate. To be honest Im getting worried something is really wrong with me. I want to experience this with her and i fear it may never happen..otherwise i enjoy her giving me oral just wish i could ejaculate from it.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
there is no question of retrograde ejaculation ,as you can ejaculate during intercourse & masturbation.Ejaculation in mouth & oral intercourse can cause many serious illness ,so I don`t advise you.It is harmful to both the partner.Disclaimer
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor