Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Why am i not able to memorize things for a long time ?

I am unable to memorize thing from a long time.I didnot had any injury or accident . I am 26 years old male. I am from a long suffering some sort of memory problem. Since childwood i was unable memorize long sentence or maths tables or whenever I try to memorize anything I felt sleepy.I am not having headache or any injury to my head but still I am unable to recall many of my past events which my friends remember very well, the only thing that i remember are ones that were special. I have been a below average student then all my friends and that is why I feel very depressing. I am unable to decide what to do with my carrier.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
why dont you get basic investigation like cbc, thyroid function and also consider mri brain screening. If all reports are normal consider meeting a neuropsychiatrist.
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor