Why am i having spotting continuously and after that bleeding heavily ?

I am 18 years old and I m 5 7 148lbs.... Well I started spotting around the 23rd of last month and kept spotting for 3weeks, then it stopped for 2-3days then I started bleeding very heavily for a week and a half and it stopped 4 days ago... now I m starting to spot again... Also I ve noticed on the left side of my lower stomach below my bellybutton I have this unknown mass (I think) that s been forming since the first weird spotting and now it s noticeably bigger like the with of a baseball.. doesn t stick out like one but is just the with.. My husband has even noticed it before I said anything.. I know I m not pregnant , so what could it be??
Tue, 31 Jan 2012
's  Response
hello
welcome to healthcare magic
i suggest you to go for ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis to rule out the PCOD.
are you noticing any facial hairs??weight gain??
once go for hormonal test also.it may be due to hormonal imbalance.
Most women would prefer safer treatment options like homeopathy than hormones and prescription drugs.