Why am I unable to conceive ?

hellow, my name is nikita soni & i m 24 years old female.i m traing to conciving baby in last 5-6 month but i m faild. i m so deprece and felling so bad.please suggest me.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Hi Nikita,

First of all, do not get tensed. Tension and depression will only reduce your chances of pregnancy.

Ovulation (release of the egg from the ovary) usually occurs around 14 days before the expected date of the next period. If you have a regular 28 day cycle, ovulation will occur around the 13th or 14th day. This time of the month is the most fertile period. Plan to have sexual intercourse around this time to increase your chances of conception.

Keep trying to conceive for at least one year before you seek help from a gynecologist.

All the best.