Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Why am I unable to conceive ?

hi i m 35 year old married woman ..married for 3 yrs..trying for child since 1 yr..i ve regular periods ...i missed periods whenever i ve intercourse during fertile period and i m not pregnant ...this is the second time happening consecutively ..
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have not conceived for last one year you need to get yourself as well as your husband investigated.Please consult a Gynaecologist to guide you with the investigation required.You are missing the periods because of your anxiousness to have a baby.Please relax ;don't worry you will conceive if all the investigations are normal.Also till then try to have intercourse every alternate day during fertile period and stay in lying down position after intercourse for at least 2 hours.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor