Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Why am I unable to conceive ?

im am 24, i got married 2 years ago but still dont have any child. every month before periods i feel liquid coming from my vagina. i got pregnent once but got aborted. i visit my doctor regularly and having medicenes regularly but its of no use. kindly help me i want a child.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.See you are contact with your doctor so that he will definately take care of your problem.You should be investigated for cause of abortion.Whether it was due to some infection or other wise and should be treated for the same first.Your doctor will do your ovulation study and necessary investigation to ascertain the cause of infertility.If investigations are normal and then you have to keep patience and do as advised.Do not loose hope in this era of stress, infertility has really become a problem.all the best and do not worry.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor