Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Why am I unable to conceive ? Is it due to fluctuating thyroid levels and how is it treated ?

Hello Doctor im 29 yrs old, got married in 2009 but till now im not able to concive as i have my thyriod problem, im having eltroxin tablets of 100 mg every morning regulalry but still my thyriod flutuates every 3-4 months.My periods are regular but il not get it on the excat date it differs by 3-5 days , when cross checked my thyriod tests , the reports sre normal but still im not able to concive .... why is it , pls help me doctor Hi, may I answer your health queries right now
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
For conceiving, thyroid levels T4 should be normal consistently and not fluctuate even a bit. That seems to be the problem. I would like you to undergo an USG done of lower Abdomen to rule out any other cause. Consult a Gynaecologist if possible.
Take Care!!!!!!
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor