Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Why am I suffering from such a worst headache with blurry vision ?

Hi, I am a 32 year old female with no history of headaches. But five days ago I was awaken by the worst headache I have ever had, I have been taking tylenol and Ib but none of that is helping at all. I have a constant throbbing in my head and my vision is really blurry , i also have tingling down the whole right side of my body. I have tried laying in a dark room and that does not help at all. It does get much worse when I stand up though or cough. What else can I try I cant take the pain anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
dear tammy.. take belladona 200 single dose for the acute pains .its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
drink lots of water, juices, and take adequate rest and sleep..

homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..

your migraine can be completely cured by homeoapthy.. god bless..
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor