Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Why am I suffering from lack of sweating ?

hi, doctor , I am 42 yrs aged, from last 2-3 yrs i am suffering from lack of sweating, before that i ws sweating too much below my arms on chest , on legs
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Anhidrosis is the term used for reduced sweating which can happen commonly in cooler climates but if the same happens in warmer climates then it might lead to heat stroke. One has to be careful. There is no specific treatment for it
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
hi and welcome to health care magic,

well did you take any treatment for the excessive sweating?? complete lack of sweating would mean there is an abnormality in your autonomic system consult a physician and get yourself evaluated thoroughly.
take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Mr Narayan Well come to HCM
You have not stated your age.Perspiration depends onmany factors,Weather,Physical activity,basic tendency of person, Anxity,state of hydration.
BUT IN YOUr case except reductio in perspiration may not be of any importan if no
other physical symptoms but still ger done your blood sugar repots as abasic test
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor