Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Why am I suffering from headache and dizziness ?

Hello, I am 17 years old teenager living in new jersey. Last week friday, june 24th, I got this headache where if I turn my head, I would feel dizziness . I thought I was having a bad day so I let it go. Then until today, July 1st, same thing is happening. It s like, whenever I turn my head side ways, up or down, I would get dizzy and lose the balance. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello, The symptoms you have described (dizzyness and losing balance on turning your head) hints at the possibility of an inner ear problem. Also, a neurological problem needs to be ruled out. Therefore it is advisable to consult a neurologist/ENT specialist as soon as possible.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally headache can occur in case of increased BP;migraine ;loss of sleep;overwork;refractive errors that is defect in eye but at 17 yrs you should not have such a problem at least BP though migraine;refractive errors;lack of sleep ;can be present.Do not neglect the problem and get examined by a physician and if you arelosing balance then better consult a Neurologist for examination and treatment to rule out any neurological problem.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor