Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Why am I suffering from deep pain on the left side of the body and the spine after I met with a car accident two years ago ?

in 2009 sep29 i met with car accident in that my curvical get compressed mild in C3-C4-C5-C6 after that i taken treatment but from last month i suffering with deep pain at left side of total body nad middle of back bone ....
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     

Post traumatic cervical pain is a known phenomenon ,but cervical pain can be in the upper limb ,neck & upper half of chest only .

It can`t be in the lower back & legs .So pain in the whole left side can`t be due to cervical ,but from some other ailment .So investigation is must for proper evaluation & treatment.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor