Why am I passing out blood cells and pus in urine after being operated for stone removal ?

post operation of stone sizing 10mm in urin pipe wbc and pus cell is coming after two month i have been operated for stone in left uretero vesical junction of 10mm size on 04.02.2011 still my problem prevails which is coming blood cells and puss cells in urine after two month complete antibiotic taken as per priscription
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
dear,this is suggestive that you still have a focus of infection inside.There are also possibility of stone again and which is center of infection.please see a urologist who will do complete evaluation and other necessary investigation and help your to get rid of this.bye and take care.