Why am I passing black motion after an embryo transfer ?

Hello doc. I am getting black motion after embryo transfer will it effect my embryo and getting pregnancy . Pls let me know
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Medical Procedures ,  
Hi
Welcome to heath care magic

black motion will not affect embryo

how ever blakmotion is need to be clinically evaluated..

suggest to consult a physician

Can a patients climb up stairs after embyro transfer ? I wonder , how many doctors restrict their patients from climbing up stairs to reach their residential flats. Some doctor states that journey will be okay for patients in 3 days or so, but it should be stress free. Considering the poor road condition and traffic should that be ok for a patient ? Patients of different nation , has different environmental challenges , advantages or disadvantages of the culture too influences their mind set.. then why most doctors gives a bookish instruction without considering patient s location or lifestyle, which creates a biased belief in a patient s mind ? Instructions about regular activity is also another contradicting instruction, this is because for many mothers in India and neighboring regions , regular activity is like cleaning house,washing cloths, preparing food, etc etc ; now if after the transfer it should be stress free then how can its not mentioned like no work at all rather than to keep them guessing about what is stress free and what is stress less. Most patients are asked to get to their regular activity right from the next day, but considering the amount family or support from her husband s side , makes a lot of difference in the understanding and implementing the the instruction. I would humbly request some specialist to educate me and clear my doubts. Many thanks.

I am on day 12 after embryo transfer (IVF 3 Fresh embryos 3 day transfer) I have been bleeding since yesterday, I got 2 possative home pregnancy tests and I am taking cyclogest 400mg twice a day ....what does this bleeding mean and should I be worried?

Hello doctor..today is my 4th day after embryo transfer.. but from yesterday onwards i got free motions..everyone will get constipation instead of free motion..i dnt knw y it happens to me. Is this indicates a negative pregnancy. This is my second IVF... I am fearing about results

Recent questions on  In vitro fertilization

Hello, I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms but have had two negitive tests, both done in the first week. I have a cycle of 26 on average however I have been taking vitex for my Horrible PMS that I get from day 12 if my cycle. I have had a history of endometrisos and am due to do ivf at the end of this year. I m tired, bloated, hot, slightly sore breasts(nothing like the pre vitex), headaches, discharge and not really interested in eating. I also feel slightly sick. I m 38, have low overran reserve. Could it be more like early memopause. For the record, I have never had a late period! Thank you.

I am 2days post a 5 day blast transfer with very sharp lower right side abdominal pain - like an air pocket that is hitting something causing real pain. There all the time but gets worse at times. Ciuld it be a cyst? I had cyst pain in previous pregnancy. Is it a bad sign for this ivf cycle?

hi, my husband and I are going through IVF, on Friday I had an egg collection, then on Sunday they contacted me to say the Embryos did not grow. I have had really sore/tender breasts and have been suffering dizziness - do you know what this may mean?

Hi, I am on 2nd IVF transfer as 1st one failed. Its been 8 days on my 2WW period right now.I am feeling swelling in my breasts and pain in them as well (feeling something running through the vains in my breasts).I am also feeling some cramps in lower abdomen some times (not frequent).Could you please let me know if what these symptoms indicate about? I using Progesteron tablets also (thrice as day).Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir, My wife has recently gone for HSG test. She is 34 years old. The reports states 1)The uterus is normal in size and shape. 2)The study shows no filling defects in the uterine fundus. 3) Right fallopian tube is showing normal luminal...

I am on acitrom and I m suffering from tetarozoospermia. does surgery is recommended for it or else it can be cured with medicines

Hi Doctor, I have pcos and im having treatment, on my 2 nd day of my period I take clomids for 5 days, on my 11th day i have an ultrasound , when my overies looks very small, I take duphaston for 10 days to get my period quick.. I repeated this...