Why am I passing black motion after an embryo transfer ?

Hello doc. I am getting black motion after embryo transfer will it effect my embryo and getting pregnancy . Pls let me know
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Medical Procedures ,  
Hi
Welcome to heath care magic

black motion will not affect embryo

how ever blakmotion is need to be clinically evaluated..

suggest to consult a physician

I am on day 12 after embryo transfer (IVF 3 Fresh embryos 3 day transfer) I have been bleeding since yesterday, I got 2 possative home pregnancy tests and I am taking cyclogest 400mg twice a day ....what does this bleeding mean and should I be worried?

Hello doctor..today is my 4th day after embryo transfer.. but from yesterday onwards i got free motions..everyone will get constipation instead of free motion..i dnt knw y it happens to me. Is this indicates a negative pregnancy. This is my second IVF... I am fearing about results

Hi, I had a single embryo transfer 2 days ago, it was a day 3 embryo with nine cells. I now have aching legs, cramping has gone. But feel I am getting thrush from progesterone pessaries. My main concern is why are my legs aching? I have taken it very easy since transfer . Thanks Melissa

Recent questions on  In vitro fertilization

Hi. I am 38 years old. I made 10 IVF failed attempts. Last one was 75 days ago and I have a very light period 10 days after the pregnancy test then I dont have period. I test estradiol and progestrone after 42 days of the last period and estradiol was 89 while progestrone was 0.1. My Doctor presceibed me progyluton after 55 days of the last period. My question : does this mean that i am in premature monopose? and is progyluton useful in my case and does it have a side effects? Thanks a lot

for fanconi case in an ivf child, age 5yrs no sibling,no match from parents and extended family, is chord stem transplant is a better option or should wait for a match???child is on steroids and had 1 blood transfusion last week.which is a good place (hospital)in india for this.

hi Drs, i had a semen test before 15 months the result was as follows:
count 0000, rapid progressive 35%, sluggish pro. 25%, non pro. 5%, immotile 35%, later on we decide to go through ivf, i surprised after getting my new semen analysis that the rapid pro is 0%, sluggish pro. 5%, non pro. 40%, immotile 55% ... please ... help, me and my wife is so confused and worried note that we are trying to conceive for 18 months now

doctor kindly help me out in assisting whom to contact,My husbands semen report shows that he is with nil sperm count and in a hospital when we consulted they told us to go for test tube baby as a last choice but as we are from an orthodox family i verymuch not interested for all this.I just want to cure my husbands health and any cause and should have only his own baby,and also i founded that the semen ejaculation happens so fast that is within 3 to 5 mins sometimes,therefore we need your assistant sir,as we are ready to take up further tests and to find the cause for all this and to take up treatment and to find up a solution.Dr please help us.

Dear Sir, My wife has recently gone for HSG test. She is 34 years old. The reports states 1)The uterus is normal in size and shape. 2)The study shows no filling defects in the uterine fundus. 3) Right fallopian tube is showing normal luminal...

I am on acitrom and I m suffering from tetarozoospermia. does surgery is recommended for it or else it can be cured with medicines

Hi Doctor, I have pcos and im having treatment, on my 2 nd day of my period I take clomids for 5 days, on my 11th day i have an ultrasound , when my overies looks very small, I take duphaston for 10 days to get my period quick.. I repeated this...