Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Why am I not able to feel my right testicle ?

i m ashish patel age 23 years.i m not feel my right testis.left is problem since birth .any problem in future?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Dear Ashish condition you r having is cryptorchidism( Undescended testis).Undescended testes are associated with reduced fertility, increased risk of testicular tumors,testis may get twisted and sometimes hernia may occur.u need to be examined by a general surgeon and get operated if required to avoid having tumor.Take care
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor