Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Why am I not able to conceive?

hi,i have had an ultra sound stating my uterus is anteflexed,also in feb it stated that i had my colon was inflammed which i dont think it was my colon,i have been having lower back pain and burning for three months,my labs are fine and no stds now when its time for my cycle it burns in my pelvic area,had a miscarriage in dec 3 i was 8 weeks blighted ovum every since been having problems in january been trying to conceive in theres nothing,what is wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
I would suggest you meet infertility specialist and get all the basic necessary blood work, hormonal profile,your husband's semen tests,if possible a diagnostic procedure like hysteroscopy to look for any uterine factor leading to infertility.
Feel free to contact me for further assistance.
Best wishes,
Dr.Varsha KHose
Answered: Wed, 9 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor