Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Why am I not able to conceive ?

Dear doctor , since 2 and half months trying to conceive but finding no results please suggest. one year over got married 6 months planning and later on trying for a baby from feb 2011
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Good Day
If you have had 12 months of unprotected sex it can be infertility. You need to get examined along with your husband by your Doctor to look for any blockage in the reproductive tract, any ovarian, uterine, sperm problems as well which can cause infertility. Visit your Gynaecologist who will examine thoroughly and find the appropriate solution.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor