Why am I lethargic? Have fatty liver. On medication to regulate metabolism. Further?

Hi why do i feel energyless and lethargic all the time, even my back is feeling like powerless, i always need a backup when i sit, i am not diabetic, my blood pressure is fine, i had slight fatty liver but it is cured now and i am taking medicines to regulate my metabolism and stomach coz i am having acidity and gas problems but they are also on the path of recovery but i still feel very lethargic even after taking vitamin pills, please suggest something. Thanks
Fri, 26 Apr 2013