Why am I having these symptoms of bloated stomach, puffy vagina walls and cervix opened ?

Ok...i had what seemed to be implantation bleeding on april 9th because it occured before my normal period, during all this time i felt pregnant (bloated) and on the 29th i took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Then on may 2nd i had bleeding, which lasted until may 6th after this period of time i didn t feel as pregnant anymore.My vagina walls looks puffy(i cant see down in there as i usually could have once before) and i can touch my cervix i feels open but im still curious. Am i pregnant and Is now a good time to take an at home pregnancy test?
Fri, 6 Jan 2012