Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Why am I having ejaculation problem ?

Hi, i am aged 28.i got married one year before .i cannot ejaculate with my wife . i am having fear that i dont get a child ?please help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Firstly you should take out this fear and the stress related with this, perhaps this could be the reason in the first place why you cannot ejaculate. However if there are other problems related with this, you should firstly get consultation with your physician and perhaps some rounds of counseling with sex therapist will also prove to be helpful. Take this as a positively to address this problem. Hope this will help. Regards.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor