Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Why am I having burning sensation and difficulty in passing urine with pain in back and pelvic region ?

I am 45 years old suffering from stree incontinence , burning sensation & difficulty in passing urine with pain in back & pelvic region . Have also fibroids . Do I see a urologist or gyanec ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi charmine

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You should be seeing Gynecologist.Even the urinary symptoms you have are managed by Gynecologist.I advise you to visit your Gyneocologist and make a note to ask about kegels exercises.Kegels exercises can help you relieve your symptoms.

Take care

Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Thanks Doc,

but I dont have any excessive bleeding or menstrual pain which could be related to a gynec problem. do you think it could be a renal stone? In fact have taken USG of kidney which did not show any renal stone but was advised IVP. please advise

Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor