Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Why am I having body pain with slight fever ?

I am a male aged 49 and was having body pain and slight fever for last one week. My blood test results show Eosinophils:.04%, Monocytes: .01% and ESR 20 mm/hr. Do I have to consult the doctor again.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Joji,
Welcome to HCM.
Your readings are normal.You can take paracetamol to reduce fever and once fever comes down fatigue will disappear so dont worry if you were on any antibiotics complete the course.If you had a viral fever then it will take a week to subside.If your symptoms are worsening then you can consult your doctor again.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor