Why am I having bad cough with dizziness ?

i have got a bad coagth and i feel realy dizzy what is it ? what is it when you feel dizzy and you have got a bad coath
Sun, 8 Jan 2012
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hello,
it is not clear by your question if u feel dizzy only when their is a bout of cough or otherwise also, because if it with a bought of cough it is just because of a normal physiological response of the body to persistently increased intrathoracic pressure leading to poor venous return leading to decreased blood supply to the brain. in short your brain is momentarily receiving less blood than required leading to dizziness their is nothing to be alarmed about. but if it persisting without cough also you should see a neurologist.