Why am I getting pressure to pass motion while passing urine ?

hiii! respected sir/madam i am 28 years old.when i get pressure for toilet i get pressure for shit also but when i go to restrooms for toilet its doesn t happen only toilet is happening but not the shit.i go for shit other time.but i get shit pressure for while i get pressure for toilet but shit doesn t happen only toilet do happen.its feels like i have to go for shit whenever i get pressure for toilet,please reply me for this,i gets very upset.this is happening from last 2 years.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012