Why am I getting fever and headache after appendix removal surgery?

I was having some stomach and abdominal pain few weeks ago, I visited the hospital and the doctor said it is appendix (was my first time) I was treated with some antibiotics and the pain subsidized. Feeling more better. But I woke up this morning feeling feverish/headache. Could this be something related to appendix or I need to get some medicine related to fever ? NOTE: I do feel little pain in my belle once a while but not disturbing
Tue, 5 Mar 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to appendix infection. I recommend doing an ultrasound and a complete blood count to confirm the diagnosis. If the diagnosis is confirmed you should take another cycle of antibiotics.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi,