Owl Image

Why am I feeling bloated and crampy in my lower abdomen and 4-5 bowel movements a day ?

I m 27yrs old, 5 6 , 145lbs. For the last 3 days I ve been feeling really bloated and crampy in my lower abdominal area. I ve also been having 4-5 small bowel movements a day. I usually only go 1-2 times a day. They are the same consistency, however, as my normal ones would be. The discomfort started about 11 days after the first day of my last period. This last period only lasted 4 days, and my others usually last 6-7 days. The discomfort kind of comes and goes, as far as intensity is concerned. I haven t seen any blood in my stool nor do i have any other kind of bleeding .
Tue, 17 May 2011