Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Why am I experiencing this shocking pain in my vagina before or after passing urine ?

i have this constan shock in virgina before or after urine or sometime all the time im a 24 female i have been gettin this shockin feelin in my virgina all the time , i have to pee all the time and the shocking feelin is always there please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.It seems that you are having some infection either in urinary tract or your genitals.This can lead to pain and discomfort to you.Take light diet,take more liquids,take analgesic for pain and visit your doctor.You may need a course of antibiotics for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor