Owl Image

Why am I bloated from under my breasts to my belly button after having unprotected sex ?

Possible pregnancy question, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the first day my period came, next day it was gone, im normally very heavy and painful, but this was one evening then nothing. I wait till next period is due, was due on 18th April and came on the 16th April, was lighter than normal, not painful but still lasted same amount of time it should. Now lately i am not feeling myself, i have bad heartburn all the time, irratable and this maybe nothing but i seem to have bloated overnight, i look bloated from just under my breasts to just under my belly button. Does any of this sound like i may be pregnant? I am scared to take a pregnany test.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Hi Lori .
I don't think you are pregnant because on the first day of menstrual cycle ovulation doesn't occur and after that you had your next period also.One can not bloat so much in a day or so :) , it must be some gastritis kind of thing , don't get scared , you do a pregnancy test and relax totally.