Why after marriage periods are coming late and paining ?

hi, After marrige period not coming on time and paining .This time period late by 8 days. what is problam or any helth problam or need to concelt doctor
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Hi,Jyoti,if your periods were regular before and now you have missed period after marriage,the first possibility is pregnancy.Take urine pregnancy test your self or go to a lab.Please confirm this first.Then take advise from your doctor about this.bye.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
HI,
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
menstual period depends on so many factors out of this emotional variation is a major one. 1 week before or after the last date is quite normal.if there is infection then there will be pain so consult a gynecologist.nothing to worry this is common after honeymoon period.