Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

183 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Why after marriage periods are coming late and paining ?

hi, After marrige period not coming on time and paining .This time period late by 8 days. what is problam or any helth problam or need to concelt doctor
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Jyoti,if your periods were regular before and now you have missed period after marriage,the first possibility is pregnancy.Take urine pregnancy test your self or go to a lab.Please confirm this first.Then take advise from your doctor about this.bye.
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
menstual period depends on so many factors out of this emotional variation is a major one. 1 week before or after the last date is quite normal.if there is infection then there will be pain so consult a gynecologist.nothing to worry this is common after honeymoon period.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Before marriage i use to get period always 4 to 5 days after my due date..after marriage my 1st period come very late after 14 days i got ,2nd i got earlier before my dua date ..i m confused ..i am waiting for my 3rd period time dont know how it will ..please explain me i am expecting pregnancy

doctor1 MD

my periods come after every 3 months, it longs for 20 days, first 8 to 10 days flow is little, but after that flow increses, bt it never overflows, it is in control, after6 days i hav constipation , why it happens so????? it stops. then again after 3 months it comes shows the above symptoms, why it comes so late, what i must do.

doctor1 MD

Hi, dr. Plizz.. help us, Me and my gf have had sex on 2nd may . But we did evrythng very carefully and 9th may was her period date but still now its didnt come its alredy 8 days late is she pregnant? Wen cn we check this in home ? Supose its +ve how can we terminate this? But dr. Plizzz we dnt wnt to go to clinic because our marriage fixed after 1 year. If somone knw about dis.... Plizzzzzzz... if she got prgnent den which medecine ll tek can u suggest any medicene ane how to use that also???