Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Why I am not getting my period?

I know this can happen from being underweight, but i am not. I used to be a little underweight (BMI 18.1) but now I am 131 or 132 lbs, which means my BMI is 18.5 or 18.7, which is normal. I have been this weight for a few months now. I am also extremely tired all the time. What is wrong with me? I used to have sooo much energy. Now, i can t even play sports anymore. And why am i not getting my period? I haven t gotten it in almost a year. Also, i am never hungry. I have to force myself to eat because i get full so easily. And i am very constipated. However, i do eat a lot to make sure i do not lose any weight. I am not pregnant because i haven t had sex. I m a teenager. And yes, i have had my period in the past.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  646
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
it is beacuse u r pregnant... ur 5 weeks tomorrow...and u r going to have a boy......
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor