Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Why I am having pain in my pubic area and also in vagina when I urinate ?

Hi, I am 29. Had my tubes clamped about 5 years ago. Lately around my monthly time and sometimes other times when I urinate I feel a pain in my vagina and stop to relieve pressure and out of no where I sometimes get pain on my pubic area
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

looks like u have a urinary tract infection, i suggest u go for a urine routine. syp citraalka can be used to alkalinese the urine, it will relieve u of your symptoms. Depending on the urine test u will have to strt receiving antibiotics. USG pelvis can also be useful

have a healthyliving
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor