Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Whom to consult for tension headache?

I’m 25 yr’s old.I’ve been suffering from tension headache for few month’s now.If I work out a bit more than usual,I get a headache.I would say,it is a dull headache and a daylong headache.If I’m stressed out a bit,I get a headache.When I have consulted the doctor,he told me that it is a tension headache.All this has started when I twisted my neck very bad trying to crack my neck 6 months back.Ever since I ‘ve had headache’s.Is there a permenant cure for these headache's.I also feel tightness in my neck,some sort of discomfort may be pain
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  496
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
In order of priority you should probably consult i) Neurologist for headaches ii) Psychologist/Psychiatrist if there is no physical cause of pain. iii) Chiropractor or Yoga Professional. iv) Do not forget to pay attention to your posture.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor