Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Whom should I consult for headache and neck problem ?

name:laxmi age:45 gender:female sir,as i had problem of sudden headache and neck for more than 3months,it pained for more than half-an-hour then back to normal.give me suggestion to consult what type of consultant and what type of tests to be me soon..........
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello laxmi,
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
You should consult a neurophysician for your headache. He is the best person to guide you what kind of tests are needed.
Dr Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 16 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor