Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Whom can i consult for small bump on my temple region ?

I am 65 years old, female, it makes some days i realised i ve got something like a small button on my scalp, near the temple, under the hair . It s something coloured pink/brown, it s not aching, but it worries me. Last year i had a sort of wart on the other side of my scalp and the dermatolog burned it off. What do you think it could be this new one? ( it s not the same as last year, which was smaller and not so round, as a small button) Thanks for your answer Luis
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like u have a small abscess/folliculitis. Most of them resolve and rarely need treatment, if it troubling u too much I suggest u meet a dermatologist
Keep your scalp clean
Have a heathy living
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor