Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Whom can i consult for rash on labia majora ?

i have a large warm raised lump about 1/8th of in inch high and an inch long on my labia majora . i few days ago it itched and it has turned to pain as the days go on. what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
you have infection at labia.
warm,pain ,redness are sign of inflammation.
apply topical T BACT cream.and take azithromycin 500 once a day and combiflam tab threee times a day.
it will gone in 5 day.if not consult doctor.

Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor