Who is the best pediatric neurologist in Vellore ?

may i know who is best pediatric neurologist in Vellore CMC?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
's  Response
hi sathiya
i m Dr. A.K.Singh from varanasi .
i m having a friend with me is ped. neurologist
i can help u if u can mail your reports at my mail.
a_k227@yahoo.com

Hi doctor, I had twin daughters and are 3 years old. They have approximate weight of 12.9 to 13.4.Now my problem is that one of my daughter is allergic to cold and she use to have cough almost every morning. At that time she will be having running nose also. I use to give her coscopin linctus. She use to feel better at that time. Sometime she may be having very bad cough. I she is having this cough for one year. from that time onward i am taking treatment. My doctor in hometown usually don t give antibiotics. I too don t prefer it. Now I am at saudi here doctors give antibiotics for small cough and running nose. For the last 3 months also she is having now and then same cough and i am giving same medicine and alternatively Ayurveda also. 2 months before one of my daughter got pneumonia and she was admitted, the 2nd one who use to have cough was also having a little fever and cough. The Dr. told its starting of pneumonia and was given CEFTRIAXONE 500MG injection and Ventolin Nebulizer for 5 days. Both of my daughters were give.I feel very bad because they suffered a lot. After this Dr told to start allergic treatment for both and recommended Singulair 5 mg tab and Seretide 50 evohaler. But i gave her Singulair pediatric granules. and evohaler for 1 month. within one month she again got sneezing and cough. It was all of sudden ie, when she got on up in the morning and sneezed yellow mucus was coming from her nose. Previous night she slept without any symptoms. During her sleep she use to get distracted every day. i think its because of breathing problem. She use to get wheezing also, for that i give her AB Phylline. Yesterday onward she is again having sneezing, running nose and cough. For this i gave her T-minic and Zyrcold syrup. She is feeling better now. But in sleep she again get her nose congested and blocked. I feel very sad and worry about my daughter s health by giving medicines like this . She too feel bad that she is having cough regularly. Is it good to give her Singulair pediatric granules and Seretide 50 evohaler? Will she get rid of it..........

My kid who is 5 yrs old is having high temperatures for the last three days ... We observed that after giving him otrinoz padeatric nasal drops he started shivvering n rising tempersture... Is it by any chance side effect of the otrinoz padeatric drops... Suggest me pls... He is under medication given by the doctor...

hello Doctor, I am Arti Singh residing in Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) India, mu query is related with my daughters my yunger one is 2 years and 8 month old and weight 15 kg she is suffering from cold and sometimes cough since last 11 months many medication were done but she was having sneezing in morning time most and after 11 am it use to settle down, but one day she went to neighbours house and played with their pet suddenly she got some breathing problem, I took her to apollo hospital to see paediatric she adviced for some nabulization and afterwards gave Azithral and on request she adviced blood test my daughters blood has incresed TLc its 0000 ,I am worried why she is having incresed blood TLC. and my elder one is 7 and half and her urine smells very bad but urine routine tests are normal please help me out I will be obliged.waiting for urgent reply.