Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Who could be the father of my child 59 yr old or my boyfriend ?

so im confused im going to be 34 weeks pregnant on Wednesday july 13 and well im not sure who the father is ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we separated november 12 and around the 12th and 13th i started my period my period which are normal but heavy wise. but anyways my last day being on my period was the 20th of November and well i had unprotected sex with an 59 year old man on December 1 but I know he didnt ejaculated in me because he did in front on the shirt but I do know he pre came and he has a vasectomy done. But then I ended up getting back with my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex with him and I know he did ejaculate in me and well I had sex with my ex on November 24 25 26 27 and December 2 I just would like to know what the chances are in who the father is the 59 year old or the ex??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It is impossible to commit on who the possible father may be. Pre-ejaculate or pre-cum also is rich in sperm. Vasectomy can have failure rates as well. All you can do is get a DNA test done to confirm. Also knowing the Blood group of all your Sexual partners can help. Consult your Gynaecologist in this regard and get appropriate advice which works for your situation.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor