Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Whitish growth in the mouth roof. IS it oral cancer? Have smoking addiction

Dr. Sumit- IM 32 yrs old and yesterday morning I noticed whitish growth like bumps on my hard palate in my mouth. Today I noticed there a bit bigger but it dosent hurt. I been online and they say to wait one to two weeks to get it checked out but Im scared that could be oral cancer plus Im a smoker can you please give some advice. And tell what other causes can be what should I do. Thank you-O
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding whitish growth in your hard palate, though it does not hurt, but you are being a chronic smoker so it should be investigated.

Here I would like to tell you that please consult any ENT doctor for excisional biopsy of the lump and plan for treatment according to biopsy report.

Answered: Sat, 16 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor