Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

White, thick chalky discharge on urinating, abdominal pain. Treatment?

My husband & I are commerical drivers that drive across country. When we are running behind, he sometimes has to urinate in empty water bottles. This morning he peed in a bottle, but at the end of him emptying his bladder , he pased a large amount of white, thick, chalky substance. What can thrat be? A few day ago, he had pain to the touch on his right lower side, but that only lasted about 1 to 2 days.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband has passed white thick chalky substance in urine .

With history of pain in abdomen it is most likely this could be urinary stone or a bunch of debris from bladder infection..However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on urine analysis .

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute.
Answered: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor