Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

White spots under my skin on the inner side of labia, acne. What should i do?

Hello, I have a little problem. Or maybe not, but I have read some articles about condylomata and I got scared that I have those, but I m not sure. I d like to ask before I meet my gynecologist , cause I always find that embarrassing over there. So I ve found some little white spots under my skin on the inner side of my labia . It looks like acne , but there are so many of them. I m really worried. I m attaching some pics. Please help me. WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Be free of worries.

You are having nothing serious.

It seems that the lesion you decribed would be either milia or Fordyce spots..... ..abberant sebaceous glands.

You do not need any treatment.

You may consult dermatologist for perfect diagnosis.

Both the conditions may be treated by electrocauterisation.

I hope you got answer.

Best health wishes.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor