Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

White spots on penis. What is it?

hello i m a student age 21, for past 7 to 8 years i started noticing white very tiny spots on d helmet of my penis , first i thought it will go but its now almost 70% over my helmet. I have no problems with it but it surely looks very ugly. What to do? what is it? I thought its Fordyce spots or something but It isn t look like one
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
In this age, men usually get a whitish or slightly pinkish spots over the foreskin or the corona of the penis. These r called benign penile papules.
They usually disappear as u age or just after marriage.
But be sure u r not exposed to any kind of sex, before considering ur lesions to be benign papules.
If u have some sort of sexual history, Kindly do a profile of investigations for STIs.
If u have no such history, then nothing to worry. Just keep ur glans and foreskin of the penis clean and dry after every micturition.
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

4 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor