White spots on my both arms at the age of 25

Hello I have some white spots on my both arms and its happening since march 2011, please advice me to get rid of this Gender : Female Age : 25
Tue, 6 Aug 2013
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
hi
white spot r of many type.
is it light ,dark,ivory white?
have u any trauma over that area
any of u r family member has same?
is it stable or increase?
sbmca2008's  Response
hi! Thanks for your reply, not pure white, light............,

actually my hand are wheatish colour, so easily noticeable, I dont have any trauma, none of my family member have same, it is increasing
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
then u should not worry.
it can due to
-dry skin or
-sunexposre
apply good sunscreen twice a day.
cover ur hands with gloves when going outside
apply good moisturizer.
sbmca2008's  Response
Thank you so much DR.
you r welcm
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. Saurabh Gupta's  Response
Hypopigmentation or white spots on skin can be caused by either a fungal infection or be a sign of autoimmune disease. It is important to visit a dermatologist for the correct diagnosis of these spots on arms.
There are different ways to get rid of white spots on skin.
It is always better to seek expert advice in order to differentiate between the serious and not so serious conditions. Good skin care will help reduce the occurrences of spots on skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar is mixed with onion juice and applied directly to the skin.
Aloe Vera juice or gel has long been known as a general healing agent for skin problems.
Lemon juice has been shown to help fade the appearance of spots.
Castor Oil has been shown to improve the appearance of spots.
Regards.