Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

White spot in ears, left ear swollen. What are the possible problems?

Good day doc . I got problem with my both ear. They saw white spot in my 2 ear and my left ear was swollen. What are the possible problems, causes in this case? is this dangerous? I m 17 y/old. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and welcome ,
Usually during eruption of wisdom tooth,ear,throat infection are associated.
I would suggest you to visit a dentist and get a thorough clinical examination done.
If wisdom teeth are still impacted,x-ray will help to find out the position of tooth.
Depending on space available for tooth eruption,it has to be either extracted or flap overlying tooth has to be removed to enhance tooth eruption.
Take warm saline gargle frequently.
Also consult an ENT specialist regarding your concern.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor