Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

White patches on skin, flatulence, burp problem, kind of vomiting sensation, upper abdomen pain. Cancer ?

Hello doctor, I am a 52 year old woman, two years ago I had kind of vommiting sensation, something gets caught in my upper abdomen and then I would vomit constantly, pain in my stomoch, then hospitalised. They check up but nothing. I was better after some medication. Meanwhile I got a few white patches on my skin, I don t have any family histior of vitigo. Again a few months back I was hospitalised with the same problem,in much more intense form. Again CT scan , and andoscopy. This time the endoscopy showed heavy spotting, white patches in my stomach inside. Again antibiotics, Necsium and Centrapro medicines. it subsided but whenever I eat anthing spicy or oily I am unconfortable. In the last two years I have developed flatulence and burp problem too which I never had earlier. Am I allergic to something or is it cancer or what?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Oncologist 's  Response
Hi Anjum, was biopsy done during the endoscopy? And from history, it doesn't look like a cancer. Of course your doubt of cancer and white patches do correlate, but not always the case. Please get the biopsy done, if not performed. Take care.
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor