Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

White mass under penis skin, looks like cartilage. Not painful. Suggestions?

hi my 4 year old son seems to have a white mass under the penis skin close to his shaft. if I push on it it feel like cartalge. I pull the skin back abit and there is a little bit under the skin on his shaft at the bottom. i cant even wipe it away as its in the skin. please advise as to what this could be. he says its not sore at all
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that the while mass under the penis skin or the foreskin like you mention it is probably an infection like molluscum contagiosum or commonly called as genital wart. It seems like you are having this issue for a long time and it can be cured with topical medication. Please consult a dermatologist so as to get the lesion examined and have it treated. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor